Home > News and Updates >
Partnership Meeting Held March 30, 2010
(March 31, 2010)
— The Minnesota Taconite Workers Lung Health Partnership met Tuesday, March, 30, 2010, via video teleconference.
MEETING AGENDA: Update on research by the University of Minnesota
- Welcome – John Finnegan and Ron Dicklich, Partnership co-chairs
- Agenda Overview – Jeff Mandel, Principal Investigator
- Environmental Exposure Characterization Study – George Hudak, Ph.D., University of Minnesota-Duluth Natural Resources Research Institute
- Occupational Exposure Assessment – Gurumuthy Ramachandran, Ph.D., University of Minnesota School of Public Health
- Mortality and Cancer Incidence Studies – Bruce Alexander, Ph.D., University of Minnesota School of Public Health
- Taconite Worker Respiratory Health Survey – Jeff Mandel, M.D., University of Minnesota School of Public Health
- Discussion – All Partnership Members.