Home > News and Updates >
Partnership Meeting Held August 18, 2009
(August 24, 2009)
— The Minnesota Taconite Workers Lung Health Partnership met Tuesday, August 18, 2009, via video teleconference.
MEETING AGENDA: Update on research by the University of Minnesota
- Welcome – Partnership Co-Chairs John R. Finnegan, Jr., Dean, School of Public Health, and Ron Dicklich, Executive Director, Range Association of Schools and Municipalities
- Study Overview – Jeff Mandel, M.D., M.P.H.
- Environmental Project Update – Tamara Diedrich, Ph.D., Natural Resources Research Institute
- Occupational Exposure Assessment – Gurumuthy Ramachandran, Ph.D.
- Epidemiology Studies – Bruce Alexander, Ph.D.
- Respiratory Health Survey of Taconite Workers and Spouses – David Perlman, M.D.
View related documents:
Meeting Presentation (PDF - 3.1MB)
Dean Finnegan Email Thank You (PDF - 48K)